Govt starts biometric attendance in Andaman
Port Blair: In order to ensure punctuality,
biometric attendance system has been installed at Raj Niwas as
well as the secretariat in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Chief Secretary Shakti Sinha, the secretary to Lt
Governor launched the system at Rajniwas which was followed by
registration of office attendance by the staff of Raj Niwas
Shakti Sinha said that this attendance system would
digitise information about the arrival and departure timing
of the staff from the office.
All the local government departments would start the
biometric attendance system by April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda