Govt starts biometric attendance in Andaman
Port Blair: In order to ensure punctuality,
biometric attendance system has been installed at Raj Niwas as
well as the secretariat in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Chief Secretary Shakti Sinha, the secretary to Lt
Governor launched the system at Rajniwas which was followed by
registration of office attendance by the staff of Raj Niwas
Shakti Sinha said that this attendance system would
digitise information about the arrival and departure timing
of the staff from the office.
All the local government departments would start the
biometric attendance system by April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city