Govt starts biometric attendance in Andaman
Port Blair: In order to ensure punctuality,
biometric attendance system has been installed at Raj Niwas as
well as the secretariat in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Chief Secretary Shakti Sinha, the secretary to Lt
Governor launched the system at Rajniwas which was followed by
registration of office attendance by the staff of Raj Niwas
Shakti Sinha said that this attendance system would
digitise information about the arrival and departure timing
of the staff from the office.
All the local government departments would start the
biometric attendance system by April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid