Hospital to come up in Karaikal under PPP mode
Puducherry: A super-speciality hospital will be set up in Karaikal in collaboration with the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation under PPP mode, official sources said Thursday.
Collector in charge in Karaikal Muthamma held discussions with the Lt Governor Virendra Kataria here yesterday and she has been asked to prepare the project report with estimates involved for the establishment of the hospital.
The ONGC is extending financial assistance on its part under the Public Private Partnership mode through which the hospital would be set up, sources said.
The ONGC had been approached for supply of additional quantum of natural gas from the wells maintained by it in neighbouring Narimanam village in Karaikal. Presently the power corporation generates 36 megawatt and plans are on to raise it considerably.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love