Hospital to come up in Karaikal under PPP mode
Puducherry: A super-speciality hospital will be set up in Karaikal in collaboration with the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation under PPP mode, official sources said Thursday.
Collector in charge in Karaikal Muthamma held discussions with the Lt Governor Virendra Kataria here yesterday and she has been asked to prepare the project report with estimates involved for the establishment of the hospital.
The ONGC is extending financial assistance on its part under the Public Private Partnership mode through which the hospital would be set up, sources said.
The ONGC had been approached for supply of additional quantum of natural gas from the wells maintained by it in neighbouring Narimanam village in Karaikal. Presently the power corporation generates 36 megawatt and plans are on to raise it considerably.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!