Kataria extends Tamil New Year eve greetings
Puducherry: Puducherry Lt Governor Virendra Kataria on Sunday wished the people of Union Territory of Puducherry a peaceful and prosperous Tamil New Year.
In his message on the eve of Tamil New Year he said the new year ushered in a new beginning and would give the people new hope for the year ahead.
"May the year bring in health, happiness, peace and prosperity in the lives of the people of Puducherry`, he said in his message.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Calls from Dawood Ibrahim's house: ATS to probe charges against Eknath Khadse
- Obama looks to Hiroshima visit; Abe won't go to Pearl Harbor
- India emerges as 5th largest producer of e-waste in world, says study
- Arun Shourie's comments against Narendra Modi based on personal reasons: Arun Jaitley
- AFSPA should stay till police trained to contain insurgency: RSS