Kataria extends Tamil New Year eve greetings
Puducherry: Puducherry Lt Governor Virendra Kataria on Sunday wished the people of Union Territory of Puducherry a peaceful and prosperous Tamil New Year.
In his message on the eve of Tamil New Year he said the new year ushered in a new beginning and would give the people new hope for the year ahead.
"May the year bring in health, happiness, peace and prosperity in the lives of the people of Puducherry`, he said in his message.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000