Kataria extends Tamil New Year eve greetings
Puducherry: Puducherry Lt Governor Virendra Kataria on Sunday wished the people of Union Territory of Puducherry a peaceful and prosperous Tamil New Year.
In his message on the eve of Tamil New Year he said the new year ushered in a new beginning and would give the people new hope for the year ahead.
"May the year bring in health, happiness, peace and prosperity in the lives of the people of Puducherry`, he said in his message.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez