Lt Governor prorogues Assembly
Puducherry: Puducherry Lt Governor Virendra Kataria has prorogued the Assembly which adjourned sine die on July 30.
A notification containing the order of the Lt Governor issued on August 12 and published in the current issue of the State Gazette said the Lt Governor prorogued the Assembly which adjourned sine die at the conclusion of its budget session.
The House had a meeting for ten days from July 15 during which the Chief Minister N.Rangasamy presented the budget for fiscal 2013-2014.The House also passed Vote on Account bill earmarking Rs 5890 crore for various departments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29