N Rangasamy turns 62
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 62 on Saturday.
Ministers, legislators, volunteers of ruling AINRC (of which Rangasamy is the founder leader), officials, representatives of various organisations and well wishers greeted him at his residence.
The Chief Minister held special poojas at his house. He also cut a cake on the occassion.
AINRC workers held special poojas at temples and dragged the golden chariot at the shrine of Manakula Vinayagar. Poor feeding, distribution of stationery articles to school children and garments to the poor marked the celebrations.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Grenade attack on police post in J&K's Anantnag, security tightened
- World Immunisation Week: Narendra Modi government proactive, Mission Indradhanush good initiative - Praises from Gavi CEO
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Amrita Arora's boxing session will give you fitness goals! – See pictures
- Sourav Ganguly bats for Salman Khan, says actor will bring in visibility to Rio Olympics as Indian contingent's Goodwill Ambassador
- Economy may expand by 7.8% in 2017-18: UN report