N Rangasamy turns 62
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 62 on Saturday.
Ministers, legislators, volunteers of ruling AINRC (of which Rangasamy is the founder leader), officials, representatives of various organisations and well wishers greeted him at his residence.
The Chief Minister held special poojas at his house. He also cut a cake on the occassion.
AINRC workers held special poojas at temples and dragged the golden chariot at the shrine of Manakula Vinayagar. Poor feeding, distribution of stationery articles to school children and garments to the poor marked the celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir