N Rangasamy turns 62
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 62 on Saturday.
Ministers, legislators, volunteers of ruling AINRC (of which Rangasamy is the founder leader), officials, representatives of various organisations and well wishers greeted him at his residence.
The Chief Minister held special poojas at his house. He also cut a cake on the occassion.
AINRC workers held special poojas at temples and dragged the golden chariot at the shrine of Manakula Vinayagar. Poor feeding, distribution of stationery articles to school children and garments to the poor marked the celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Rio Olympics 2016: Narsingh Yadav's fate hangs in balance as NADA takes final decision today
- Kejriwal, Mamata to attend Mother Teresa's canonization in Rome on Sept 4
- Flood situation worsens in Assam; Uttarakhand experiences intermittent rain
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!