N Rangasamy turns 62
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 62 on Saturday.
Ministers, legislators, volunteers of ruling AINRC (of which Rangasamy is the founder leader), officials, representatives of various organisations and well wishers greeted him at his residence.
The Chief Minister held special poojas at his house. He also cut a cake on the occassion.
AINRC workers held special poojas at temples and dragged the golden chariot at the shrine of Manakula Vinayagar. Poor feeding, distribution of stationery articles to school children and garments to the poor marked the celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read