N Rangasamy turns 62
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 62 on Saturday.
Ministers, legislators, volunteers of ruling AINRC (of which Rangasamy is the founder leader), officials, representatives of various organisations and well wishers greeted him at his residence.
The Chief Minister held special poojas at his house. He also cut a cake on the occassion.
AINRC workers held special poojas at temples and dragged the golden chariot at the shrine of Manakula Vinayagar. Poor feeding, distribution of stationery articles to school children and garments to the poor marked the celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement