Offensive message in website: AIADMK MLA petitions Lt Guv
Puducherry: AIADMK MLA Om Sakthi Segar on Friday urged Lt Governor Virendra Kataria to order a probe into a website hosted by an anonymous source in which certain offensive messages about him had been posted.
Segar, who called on Kataria, said the website carried messages that he was backing the Sri Lankan Government and acting against minorities.
A release from the Lt Governor`s office said Kataria assured Segar that a detailed probe would be conducted to trace the person or source from where the message had originated.
Sekar told a news agency that he had been seeing the messages for the last one week and there were also insulting and damaging comments against police department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Sheena Bora murder: Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna seeks copy of driver Shyamvar's confessional statement
- SVC seeks ATR from ADC over forest land encroachment in Poonch
- Subramanian Swamy's seeks details of Arvind Kejriwal's admission into IIT-K
- Mehbooba visits Sufi shrine near border
- Smoking damages sperm DNA, affects fertility: Experts