`People have lost faith in Rangasamy govt`
Puducherry: Minister of State in the PMO V Narayanasamy on Sunday said that people have lost faith in the Rangasamy led AINRC government as none of the poll promises made last year had been implemented.
Speaking to reporters after visiting an employee of PASIC at the government hospital where he is being treated for burns after he attempted suicide at his house on Saturday, he said the man had taken the step as the company had not disbursed salaries to him and other workers for the last 10 months.
`Poverty stricken employees in PASIC and in other undertakings are in despair. This suicide attempt was the third in recent months by employees`, Narayanasamy said.
Though Rangasamy had promised a few months back that 4,000 retrenched employees would be reinstated and arrears would be disbursed to them, nothing had been done so far, he said, adding people have lost faith in the government.
"If Rangasamy does not rectify the situation he and his ministry should quit office", Narayanasamy said.
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic
- BSEB likely to declare Bihar Board class 12 (Science) results 2016 on May 10
- Why is #CongTerrorInRajyaSabha trending on Twitter?
- Bsetelangana.org SSC Result 2016: Telangana Board, TS 10th Class SSC Result 2016 likely to be declared soon on manabadi.co.in
- Baba Ramdev's 'new fan' Lalu Yadav says he is 'permanent brand ambassador' of Patanjali products