Prime Minster to review Manipur projects
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will convene a high-level meeting here on Saturday to review implementation of various developmental projects in Manipur.
According to sources, the meeting to be attended by senior ministers and key officials would focus on early completion of various projects pertaining to railways, highways, irrigation, power and health.
Dr Singh would also take stock of the Rs 900-crore Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, construction of "Capital Complex" which constitutes High Court complex, state Assembly and civil secretariat complex and the status of the Rs 700-crore railway project linking Jiribam-Tubul-Imphal, a national project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman