Puducherry Assembly session prorogued
Puducherry: The budget session of the Puducherry Assembly was prorogued on Wednesday by Lt Governor Dr Iqbal Singh.
Singh in an order prorogued the session which was adjourned sine-die at the conclusion of its 10-day sitting on July 31, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital