Puducherry CM`s New Year Day message
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy on Monday said his government would spare no efforts to ensure secure and safe life for the people of Puducherry and the measures taken in the past would be continued to guarantee peaceful environs.
In his message on the eve of New Year, he said there would be firm adherence to measures to ensure absence of violence or skirmishes anywhere in the Union Territory as peace and promotion of brotherhood would create the necessary environ for progress in socio economic sector here.
Speaker V Sabapathy in his message called for continued nurturing of traditional qualities of brotherhood, camaraderie, mutual understanding and tolerance which have been outstanding features of Union Territory of Puducherry.
Leader of the opposition V Vaithilingam, Union Minister of State in PMO V Narayanasamy, the PCC leader A V Subramanian, the DMK Puducherry unit organiser M A S Subramanian and host of leaders of various political parties also extended their greetings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Miranda Kerr just said 'yes' to Snapchat co-founder Evan Spiegel
- US report on Chinese Muslims joining ISIS groundless: Media
- Parliament witnessed uproarious scenes AAP leader Bhagwant Mann's video
- VIDEO: Beautiful Voice! WATCH Sunny Leone sing national anthem at Pro Kabaddi League
- Rajasthan: Man held for raping 5-year-old girl, torturing 2-yr old sibling