Puducherry CM`s New Year Day message
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy on Monday said his government would spare no efforts to ensure secure and safe life for the people of Puducherry and the measures taken in the past would be continued to guarantee peaceful environs.
In his message on the eve of New Year, he said there would be firm adherence to measures to ensure absence of violence or skirmishes anywhere in the Union Territory as peace and promotion of brotherhood would create the necessary environ for progress in socio economic sector here.
Speaker V Sabapathy in his message called for continued nurturing of traditional qualities of brotherhood, camaraderie, mutual understanding and tolerance which have been outstanding features of Union Territory of Puducherry.
Leader of the opposition V Vaithilingam, Union Minister of State in PMO V Narayanasamy, the PCC leader A V Subramanian, the DMK Puducherry unit organiser M A S Subramanian and host of leaders of various political parties also extended their greetings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune