Puducherry Minister Rajavelu hospitalised
Puducherry: Puducherry Welfare Minister P Rajavelu was today hospitalised after he complained of chest pain.
He was first admitted to the Government Hospital here for checkup after he developed mild chest pain last night. Later, he was shifted to a private hospital in Chennai.
The Minister underwent an angiography and his condition was improving, sources in his office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president
- GST deadlock: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers today
- Olympic Village repairs could take all week: Brazil
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them