Puducherry Minister Rajavelu hospitalised
Puducherry: Puducherry Welfare Minister P Rajavelu was today hospitalised after he complained of chest pain.
He was first admitted to the Government Hospital here for checkup after he developed mild chest pain last night. Later, he was shifted to a private hospital in Chennai.
The Minister underwent an angiography and his condition was improving, sources in his office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you