Puducherry Minister Rajavelu hospitalised
Puducherry: Puducherry Welfare Minister P Rajavelu was today hospitalised after he complained of chest pain.
He was first admitted to the Government Hospital here for checkup after he developed mild chest pain last night. Later, he was shifted to a private hospital in Chennai.
The Minister underwent an angiography and his condition was improving, sources in his office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown