Puducherry selected as centre for civil service exam
Puducherry: Union Public Service Commission has included Puducherry as one of the centres for the all India Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination to be held on Sunday.
The test will be held in Puducherry simultaneously along with other centres across the country and a release from the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms of Puducherry government said a total of 3590 candidates are expected to appear for the test here.
Puducherry administration has made all the necessary arrangements for the smooth conduct of the examination in eight centres in and around Puducherry.
Candidates from other States who have preferred Puducherry as their centre of examination would also be provided transport facilities from the bus terminal to reach their examination centres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video