Puducherry selected as centre for civil service exam
Puducherry: Union Public Service Commission has included Puducherry as one of the centres for the all India Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination to be held on Sunday.
The test will be held in Puducherry simultaneously along with other centres across the country and a release from the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms of Puducherry government said a total of 3590 candidates are expected to appear for the test here.
Puducherry administration has made all the necessary arrangements for the smooth conduct of the examination in eight centres in and around Puducherry.
Candidates from other States who have preferred Puducherry as their centre of examination would also be provided transport facilities from the bus terminal to reach their examination centres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Barack Obama says UK committed to 'orderly transition' out of EU
- Islamic State captures 900 Kurdish civilians in north Syria in 3 weeks
- 33 killed in renewed clashes across Yemen
- 'North Korea now a nuclear threat to be reckoned with, Washington can expect more nuclear tests and missile launches'
- Two killed, 100 homes destroyed by fast-moving California wildfire