Quake of moderate intensity strikes Andaman
Last Updated: Friday, March 2, 2012 - 10:39
Port Blair: An earthquake of moderate
intensity on Thursday night jolted the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The quake, measuring 5 on the Richter scale, struck at
11.23 pm, a Met department statement said.
First Published: Friday, March 2, 2012 - 10:39
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss