Rangasamy pays homage to Rajiv Gandhi
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy administered the `anti-terrorism pledge` on the occasion of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi`s 21st death anniversary here on Monday.
The Chief Minister garlanded a portrait of Rajiv Gandhi at the office of the ruling AINRC and paid floral tributes.
Ministers and legislators were among those present.
PCC leader AV Subramanian led a team of partymen to pay homage at the statue of Rajiv Gandhi. Those present included the former Chief Minister and Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly V Vaithilingam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire