Rangasamy pays homage to Rajiv Gandhi
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy administered the `anti-terrorism pledge` on the occasion of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi`s 21st death anniversary here on Monday.
The Chief Minister garlanded a portrait of Rajiv Gandhi at the office of the ruling AINRC and paid floral tributes.
Ministers and legislators were among those present.
PCC leader AV Subramanian led a team of partymen to pay homage at the statue of Rajiv Gandhi. Those present included the former Chief Minister and Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly V Vaithilingam.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS
- Anybody can play Sangeeta Bijlani's role but not Naureen's: Prachi Desai
- Coal scam: Rungtas move HC against conviction, CBI reply sought