Rangasamy pays homage to Rajiv Gandhi
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy administered the `anti-terrorism pledge` on the occasion of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi`s 21st death anniversary here on Monday.
The Chief Minister garlanded a portrait of Rajiv Gandhi at the office of the ruling AINRC and paid floral tributes.
Ministers and legislators were among those present.
PCC leader AV Subramanian led a team of partymen to pay homage at the statue of Rajiv Gandhi. Those present included the former Chief Minister and Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly V Vaithilingam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened