Rangasamy pays homage to Rajiv Gandhi
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy administered the `anti-terrorism pledge` on the occasion of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi`s 21st death anniversary here on Monday.
The Chief Minister garlanded a portrait of Rajiv Gandhi at the office of the ruling AINRC and paid floral tributes.
Ministers and legislators were among those present.
PCC leader AV Subramanian led a team of partymen to pay homage at the statue of Rajiv Gandhi. Those present included the former Chief Minister and Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly V Vaithilingam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter