Rangasamy pays homage to Rajiv Gandhi
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy administered the `anti-terrorism pledge` on the occasion of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi`s 21st death anniversary here on Monday.
The Chief Minister garlanded a portrait of Rajiv Gandhi at the office of the ruling AINRC and paid floral tributes.
Ministers and legislators were among those present.
PCC leader AV Subramanian led a team of partymen to pay homage at the statue of Rajiv Gandhi. Those present included the former Chief Minister and Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly V Vaithilingam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir