Rangasamy to attend CMs` meet on internal security
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N
Rangasamy will attend the all India Chief Ministers` meet
convened by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on internal security
at Delhi on April 16.
Rangasamy would also bring to the notice of the Centre the
current financial predicament of Puducherry government, which
comes under the direct control of Union Home Ministry,
official sources said.
Puducherry is faced with paucity of funds and with the
annual plan (2012-2013) size is yet to be decided the
government has only passed a vote on account in the last
week`s session of the House earmarking around Rs 1,262 crores
for the first four months from April.
Rangasamy would also call on Union Power Minister Sushil
Kumar Shinde and urge him to enhance allocation of natural gas
from the ONGC for Pondicherry Power Corporation Limited in
Karaikal, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands