Rangasamy to attend CMs` meet on internal security
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N
Rangasamy will attend the all India Chief Ministers` meet
convened by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on internal security
at Delhi on April 16.
Rangasamy would also bring to the notice of the Centre the
current financial predicament of Puducherry government, which
comes under the direct control of Union Home Ministry,
official sources said.
Puducherry is faced with paucity of funds and with the
annual plan (2012-2013) size is yet to be decided the
government has only passed a vote on account in the last
week`s session of the House earmarking around Rs 1,262 crores
for the first four months from April.
Rangasamy would also call on Union Power Minister Sushil
Kumar Shinde and urge him to enhance allocation of natural gas
from the ONGC for Pondicherry Power Corporation Limited in
Karaikal, the sources said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today