Rangasamy turns 63 on Sunday
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 63 today.
A large number of volunteers of the ruling AINRC, founded by Rangasamy a few months ahead of the Assembly polls in 2011 after breaking away from the Congress, legislators and also representatives of different wings of the party greeted him at his house in Delarshpet near here from early morning.
Ministerial colleagues of Rangasamy and officials of various departments also greeted him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details