Rangasamy turns 63 on Sunday
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 63 today.
A large number of volunteers of the ruling AINRC, founded by Rangasamy a few months ahead of the Assembly polls in 2011 after breaking away from the Congress, legislators and also representatives of different wings of the party greeted him at his house in Delarshpet near here from early morning.
Ministerial colleagues of Rangasamy and officials of various departments also greeted him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred