Rangasamy turns 63 on Sunday
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 63 today.
A large number of volunteers of the ruling AINRC, founded by Rangasamy a few months ahead of the Assembly polls in 2011 after breaking away from the Congress, legislators and also representatives of different wings of the party greeted him at his house in Delarshpet near here from early morning.
Ministerial colleagues of Rangasamy and officials of various departments also greeted him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video