Rangasamy turns 63 on Sunday
Puducherry: Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy turned 63 today.
A large number of volunteers of the ruling AINRC, founded by Rangasamy a few months ahead of the Assembly polls in 2011 after breaking away from the Congress, legislators and also representatives of different wings of the party greeted him at his house in Delarshpet near here from early morning.
Ministerial colleagues of Rangasamy and officials of various departments also greeted him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?