Slight intensity quake in Andaman Islands
Port Blair: A slight intensity earthquake, measuring 4.8 on Richter scale, jolted region of Andaman Islands Tuesday.
The quake, which struck at 4:44 am today, was measured 4.8 on the Richter Scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 14.1 degrees north on the latitude and 93.5 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days