Slight intensity quake in Andaman Islands
Port Blair: A slight intensity earthquake, measuring 4.8 on Richter scale, jolted region of Andaman Islands Tuesday.
The quake, which struck at 4:44 am today, was measured 4.8 on the Richter Scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 14.1 degrees north on the latitude and 93.5 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!