Slight intensity quake in Andaman Islands
Port Blair: A slight intensity earthquake, measuring 4.8 on Richter scale, jolted region of Andaman Islands Tuesday.
The quake, which struck at 4:44 am today, was measured 4.8 on the Richter Scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 14.1 degrees north on the latitude and 93.5 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!