Slight intensity quake in Andaman Islands
Port Blair: A slight intensity earthquake, measuring 4.8 on Richter scale, jolted region of Andaman Islands Tuesday.
The quake, which struck at 4:44 am today, was measured 4.8 on the Richter Scale, the India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 14.1 degrees north on the latitude and 93.5 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg seals deal as Lewis Hamilton crashes out in Friday Practice