Slight intensity quake off Little Andaman
Port Blair: An earthquake of slight intensity on Saturday hit an area off the east coast of Little Andaman, but there was no immediate report of any damage or casualty.
The quake, measuring 4.8 on the Richter Scale took place at 12:24 hours, an India Meteorological Department report said.
Officials said the epicentre of the tremor was latitude 10.6 degree north and longitude 92.8 degree east with a focal depth of 30 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!
- Good news for Vaishno Devi pilgrims! Shrine Board to announce new route soon - Know details
- Samsung's 1st Tizen powered 4G smartphone Z2 launched at Rs 4,590; comes with free Jio SIM
- All-new Hyundai Elantra launched in India, price starts at Rs 12.99 lakh
- Pakistan celebrate 'incredible journey' to No.1 in Test Cricket after 7 years