Slight intensity quake off Little Andaman
Port Blair: An earthquake of slight intensity on Saturday hit an area off the east coast of Little Andaman, but there was no immediate report of any damage or casualty.
The quake, measuring 4.8 on the Richter Scale took place at 12:24 hours, an India Meteorological Department report said.
Officials said the epicentre of the tremor was latitude 10.6 degree north and longitude 92.8 degree east with a focal depth of 30 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state