Slight intensity quake off Little Andaman
Port Blair: An earthquake of slight intensity on Saturday hit an area off the east coast of Little Andaman, but there was no immediate report of any damage or casualty.
The quake, measuring 4.8 on the Richter Scale took place at 12:24 hours, an India Meteorological Department report said.
Officials said the epicentre of the tremor was latitude 10.6 degree north and longitude 92.8 degree east with a focal depth of 30 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Donald Trump has already damaged national security: Madeline Albright
- These bollywood movie makers, superstars have been issued service tax notices by CBEC –Know
- Alert issued in Bihar following heavy rain in catchment areas of Nepal
- WWE SmackDown: July 26, 2016 - Results and highlights
- SHOCKING! Former PM Manmohan Singh's plane nearly crashed in 2007