Students in Port Blair rally in support of Anna
Port Blair: Students of the Jawaharlal Nehru
Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya, a government college here, on Saturday
organised a rally in support of Anna Hazare and his campaign
for a corruption-free India.
A large number of students gathered at the college main
gate and marched in a peace procession.
The government is trying to strangle a mass movement
against corruption which has become prevalent in all sections
of the society, student`s union leader Gyan Sharma told
In the other islands of the union territory of Andaman
and Nicobar Islands, a candle light march and processions are
being held in support of Anna Hazare`s movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'