Swine flu cases reported in PGIMER
Chandigarh: Three cases of swine flu have so
far been reported at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical
Education and Research here this year.
The cases were reported during the last one week, the
first one being from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, the second
from Kurukshetra and the third was a patient from a village
The patients are currently undergoing treatment at the
PGIMER, which had witnessed a number of swine flu cases in
The city had witnessed a number of cases of H1N1 in 2009.
Meanwhile, authorities here are geared up to deal with
the situation, which includes setting up of isolation wards
for such patients, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?