Swine flu cases reported in PGIMER
Chandigarh: Three cases of swine flu have so
far been reported at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical
Education and Research here this year.
The cases were reported during the last one week, the
first one being from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, the second
from Kurukshetra and the third was a patient from a village
The patients are currently undergoing treatment at the
PGIMER, which had witnessed a number of swine flu cases in
The city had witnessed a number of cases of H1N1 in 2009.
Meanwhile, authorities here are geared up to deal with
the situation, which includes setting up of isolation wards
for such patients, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal