Swine flu cases reported in PGIMER
Chandigarh: Three cases of swine flu have so
far been reported at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical
Education and Research here this year.
The cases were reported during the last one week, the
first one being from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, the second
from Kurukshetra and the third was a patient from a village
The patients are currently undergoing treatment at the
PGIMER, which had witnessed a number of swine flu cases in
The city had witnessed a number of cases of H1N1 in 2009.
Meanwhile, authorities here are geared up to deal with
the situation, which includes setting up of isolation wards
for such patients, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note