Swine flu cases reported in PGIMER
Chandigarh: Three cases of swine flu have so
far been reported at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical
Education and Research here this year.
The cases were reported during the last one week, the
first one being from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, the second
from Kurukshetra and the third was a patient from a village
The patients are currently undergoing treatment at the
PGIMER, which had witnessed a number of swine flu cases in
The city had witnessed a number of cases of H1N1 in 2009.
Meanwhile, authorities here are geared up to deal with
the situation, which includes setting up of isolation wards
for such patients, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra