Swine flu cases reported in PGIMER
Chandigarh: Three cases of swine flu have so
far been reported at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical
Education and Research here this year.
The cases were reported during the last one week, the
first one being from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, the second
from Kurukshetra and the third was a patient from a village
The patients are currently undergoing treatment at the
PGIMER, which had witnessed a number of swine flu cases in
The city had witnessed a number of cases of H1N1 in 2009.
Meanwhile, authorities here are geared up to deal with
the situation, which includes setting up of isolation wards
for such patients, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 pilgrims killed in Bihar road accident
- Indian hacker uncovers Vine's source code, rewarded $10,080 by Twitter!
- Maharashtra to have panel on code of conduct for legislator
- Shiv Sena 'rotted' during 25 years of alliance with BJP: Uddhav Thackeray
- Feel sorry for using pellet guns against Kashmiri youth but have no other option: CRPF chief