Temple fetches Rs 65 lakh in three months
Karaikal: Lord Saneeswara (Saturn) temple at Tirunallar near here had recorded a hundiyal collection of about Rs 65 lakh in cash besides gold and silver ornaments in three months since June.
Temple sources said 12 hundiyals were opened on Thursday and besides about Rs 65 lakh, 85 gms of gold and 1.5 kg silver were received.
The hundiyals of the ancient temple, believed to be constructed during the 7th century AD, opens once in three months, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'