Two arrested for betting on IPL matches
Chandigarh: Two persons have been arrested in Haryana`s Karnal district for allegedly betting on the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket matches.
On an information that some persons in Rajivpuram area of Karnal district were involved in betting on the IPL cricket matches, police conducted a raid and arrested Amarjit Singh and Gaurav Kumar, police said today.
Police also recovered five mobile phones, a television, an electricity board and some other items from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says