Two arrested for betting on IPL matches
Chandigarh: Two persons have been arrested in Haryana`s Karnal district for allegedly betting on the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket matches.
On an information that some persons in Rajivpuram area of Karnal district were involved in betting on the IPL cricket matches, police conducted a raid and arrested Amarjit Singh and Gaurav Kumar, police said today.
Police also recovered five mobile phones, a television, an electricity board and some other items from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!