Two arrested for betting on IPL matches
Chandigarh: Two persons have been arrested in Haryana`s Karnal district for allegedly betting on the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket matches.
On an information that some persons in Rajivpuram area of Karnal district were involved in betting on the IPL cricket matches, police conducted a raid and arrested Amarjit Singh and Gaurav Kumar, police said today.
Police also recovered five mobile phones, a television, an electricity board and some other items from their possession.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij donates Rs 50 lakh to private games tournament organised by Dera Sacha Sauda, kicks up row
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- UP BJP to launch 'new voters registration programme'
- PM Modi hosts Rio medallists PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, national sports awardees