10 IAS, 18 IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In a major administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government on Sunday transferred 10 IAS officers and 18 IPS officers, including district magistrates and police chiefs.
While Principal Secretary, Panchyati Raj, BM Meena has been sent to Stamp and registration department in the same capacity, Principal Secretary Rural Engineering Department Manoj Kumar been sent to Panchyati Raj department, they said.
Divisional Commissioner, Aligarh, Anil Garg has been sent to Rural Development as commissioner while Divisional Commissioner Agra Manjit Kumar has been given additional charge of Aligarh division.
DM Balrampur Sunit Chaturvedi has been made Secretary in Urban Development department while secretary PWD Sanjiv Kumar has been made Home secretary, they said.
Divisional Commissioner Basti, SK Verma has been shifted to Moradabad in the same capacity, while Divisional Commissioner, Gorakhpur K Ravindra Nayak has been given additional charge of Basti division.
Additional Commissioner, Saharanpur, Sunishta Singh has been made Secretary, Medical and Health while Additional Commissioner Kanpur, Sushil Kumar Yadav has been shifted to UPSIDC as joint commissioner.
While DM Lalitpur Nidhi Kesarwani has been removed and put on wait list, DM Unnao Ranvir Prasad has been shifted to Lalitpur, they said.
Among IPS officers, Director General Homeguard Atul has been given additional charge of director civil defence.
DG technical services Subrat Tripathi has been shifted to cooperative cell in the same capacity, whereas IG police recruitment board Ranjan Dwiwedi has been posted as ADG in the same department.
Praveen Singh, who was on the waiting list, has been posted as ADG fire services. ADG western zone Bhanu Pratap Singh has been transferred to vigilance establishment.
ADG railway A K D Dwiwedi has been transferred to traffic department and IG technical services Arun Kumar has been posted as ADG in the same department.
ADG crime G P Sharma has been shifted to economic
offences wing, whereas IG prison R P Singh has been posted as ADG in the same department.
ADG security headquarters Harish Chandra Kashyap has been transferred to civil defence and IG PAC central zone P K Tiwari has been posted as ADG homeguards.
ADG human rights Mahendra Modi has been posted in vigilance establishment, IG anti-corruption DD Mishra has been transferred to PAC central zone.
Dawa Sherpa, who was on the wait list has been posted as SP EOW, SSP Allahabad Naveen Arora has been shifted to 32 PAC as commandant.
Commandant 39 PAC Jitendra Pratap Singh has been posted as SP Lalitpur in place of Arun Kumar Singh, who has been attached to DGP headquarters.
DIG technical services Navneet Sikera has been posted as special secretary home with additional charge of DIG security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars