10 injured as jeep collides with truck
Ballia: Ten persons were on Wednesday injured when a jeep in which they were travelling in collided with a truck in Ubhaon area, police said here.
The incident occurred this morning when the jeep carrying the passengers rammed into the truck on Gorakhpur-Ballia road, injuring 10 persons, they said.
Two passengers Shiv Bahadur (36) and Rajdev (50) have been admitted to the district hospital where their condition was stated to be serious, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation