10-yr-old minor raped, accused absconding
Muzaffarnagar: A 10-year-old minor girl was allegedly raped by a youth at Jasala village in the Shamli district, police said on Monday.
Accused, Baljora Kashyap, allegedly abducted the victim who was playing near her house and assaulted her last evening, police said.
The victim has been admitted to a hospital.
A case has been registered in this regard and a manhunt is on to nab the accused, police said.
Angry villagers protested against the incident and demanded immediate arrest of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs