10-yr-old minor raped, accused absconding
Muzaffarnagar: A 10-year-old minor girl was allegedly raped by a youth at Jasala village in the Shamli district, police said on Monday.
Accused, Baljora Kashyap, allegedly abducted the victim who was playing near her house and assaulted her last evening, police said.
The victim has been admitted to a hospital.
A case has been registered in this regard and a manhunt is on to nab the accused, police said.
Angry villagers protested against the incident and demanded immediate arrest of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Cairn tax dispute: India has to respond by Nov on $5.6 bn compensation demand, says CEO
- Vladimir Putin calls ban on Russia's Paralympic team inhumane
- Government should act on its words on Kashmir, says Congress
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh