12 killed in 2 road accidents in state
Etah: Twelve people, including two
women and three children, were killed and 12 injured in two
separate road accidents in Uttar Pradesh.
Seven persons, including the women and the children, were
killed today in a collision between a jeep and a bus on
Agra-Bareilly highway, police sources said.
The injured were admitted to the district hospital where
the condition of some of them was stated to be serious, police
Five people were killed and two seriously injured after
being hit by a truck in Jhansi yesterday.
ADG (Law and Order) Brij Lal said in Lucknow today that a
speeding truck hit had a bicyclist and a tempo on Jhansi-
Mauranipur road killing the five people on the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai, Thane; BJP leading in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Akola