12 killed in 2 road accidents in state
Etah: Twelve people, including two
women and three children, were killed and 12 injured in two
separate road accidents in Uttar Pradesh.
Seven persons, including the women and the children, were
killed today in a collision between a jeep and a bus on
Agra-Bareilly highway, police sources said.
The injured were admitted to the district hospital where
the condition of some of them was stated to be serious, police
Five people were killed and two seriously injured after
being hit by a truck in Jhansi yesterday.
ADG (Law and Order) Brij Lal said in Lucknow today that a
speeding truck hit had a bicyclist and a tempo on Jhansi-
Mauranipur road killing the five people on the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?