12-year-old boy commits suicide in Lucknow
Lucknow: A 12-year-old boy allegedly
committed suicide in Ghazipur area of the district after being
scolded by his father, police said on Tuesday.
Ashok, working as a domestic help, committed suicide
yesterday by hanging himself with a roof of a building. His
body was recovered yesterday from the under-construction
building in Indira Nagar area, they said.
Ashok`s father Ram Sahay had scolded him on Sunday
after the boy`s former employer accused him of stealing money,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate