13 children taken ill after eating lunch
Sambhal: Thirteen school students were taken ill due to food poisoning in Asmoli area, a senior education department official said here.
Some students of Kasturba Gandhi Residential School at Manauta village complained of vomiting and nausea after eating lunch on Tuesday, Basic Education Officer Pradeep Kumar Dwiwedi said.
Thirteen students were then admitted to a hospital, he said, adding they were later discharged after treatment.
An inquiry has been ordered into the incident, the BSA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued