13 children taken ill after eating lunch
Sambhal: Thirteen school students were taken ill due to food poisoning in Asmoli area, a senior education department official said here.
Some students of Kasturba Gandhi Residential School at Manauta village complained of vomiting and nausea after eating lunch on Tuesday, Basic Education Officer Pradeep Kumar Dwiwedi said.
Thirteen students were then admitted to a hospital, he said, adding they were later discharged after treatment.
An inquiry has been ordered into the incident, the BSA said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant