13 children taken ill after eating lunch
Sambhal: Thirteen school students were taken ill due to food poisoning in Asmoli area, a senior education department official said here.
Some students of Kasturba Gandhi Residential School at Manauta village complained of vomiting and nausea after eating lunch on Tuesday, Basic Education Officer Pradeep Kumar Dwiwedi said.
Thirteen students were then admitted to a hospital, he said, adding they were later discharged after treatment.
An inquiry has been ordered into the incident, the BSA said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India