13-year-old girl kidnapped and gang-raped in UP, alleges mother
Gonda: A minor girl was allegedly kidnapped and gang-raped for three days by three persons in Nawabganj area of the district.
The 13-year-old girl was kidnapped on July 10 and allegedly gang-raped by Vinod, Vijay and an unidentified person, Superintendent of Police Bharat Singh Yadav said on Sunday.
He said that the accused left the girl in a village last evening and escaped. A case has been lodged on the complaint of the victim`s mother.
No arrest has been made so far in this connection, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video