13-yr-old boy killed in wall collapse
Badaun: A teenaged boy was killed and four
others were injured when a wall collapsed due to a dust storm in Uswan area here, police said Monday.
Arvind (13) was killed and four others were injured in the
wall collapse due to the dust storm witnessed here last
evening, they said.
The incident took place when all of them had taken
shelter of the wall to protect themselves, police said adding
that the injured were rushed to a hospital where their
condition was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing