13-yr-old boy killed in wall collapse
Badaun: A teenaged boy was killed and four
others were injured when a wall collapsed due to a dust storm in Uswan area here, police said Monday.
Arvind (13) was killed and four others were injured in the
wall collapse due to the dust storm witnessed here last
evening, they said.
The incident took place when all of them had taken
shelter of the wall to protect themselves, police said adding
that the injured were rushed to a hospital where their
condition was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre