14-year-old boy abducted in UP; kidnapper demands sister as ransom
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: In an eccentric case, a minor boy was abducted in Uttar Pradesh`s Farrukhabad and the abductor demanded his sister as ransom, a newspaper report said.
The 14-year-old boy, who was allegedly abducted is missing ever since he left for Farrukhabad on July 16.
The abductor has identified himself as `Rahul` and had contacted the parents of the minor boy and demanded their daughter as as ransom to free their son.
The distressed parents have filed a police complaint in Mau Darwaza police station.
The police officials suspect that `Rahul` might be a jilted lover. However, the girl`s family has denied having any information about such aspect.
The police have detained some people in connection with the case, but have refused to divulge any details citing safety of the kidnapped boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog