14-year-old boy abducted in UP; kidnapper demands sister as ransom
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: In an eccentric case, a minor boy was abducted in Uttar Pradesh`s Farrukhabad and the abductor demanded his sister as ransom, a newspaper report said.
The 14-year-old boy, who was allegedly abducted is missing ever since he left for Farrukhabad on July 16.
The abductor has identified himself as `Rahul` and had contacted the parents of the minor boy and demanded their daughter as as ransom to free their son.
The distressed parents have filed a police complaint in Mau Darwaza police station.
The police officials suspect that `Rahul` might be a jilted lover. However, the girl`s family has denied having any information about such aspect.
The police have detained some people in connection with the case, but have refused to divulge any details citing safety of the kidnapped boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!