14-year-old boy abducted in UP; kidnapper demands sister as ransom
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: In an eccentric case, a minor boy was abducted in Uttar Pradesh`s Farrukhabad and the abductor demanded his sister as ransom, a newspaper report said.
The 14-year-old boy, who was allegedly abducted is missing ever since he left for Farrukhabad on July 16.
The abductor has identified himself as `Rahul` and had contacted the parents of the minor boy and demanded their daughter as as ransom to free their son.
The distressed parents have filed a police complaint in Mau Darwaza police station.
The police officials suspect that `Rahul` might be a jilted lover. However, the girl`s family has denied having any information about such aspect.
The police have detained some people in connection with the case, but have refused to divulge any details citing safety of the kidnapped boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song