14-year-old boy abducted in UP; kidnapper demands sister as ransom
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: In an eccentric case, a minor boy was abducted in Uttar Pradesh`s Farrukhabad and the abductor demanded his sister as ransom, a newspaper report said.
The 14-year-old boy, who was allegedly abducted is missing ever since he left for Farrukhabad on July 16.
The abductor has identified himself as `Rahul` and had contacted the parents of the minor boy and demanded their daughter as as ransom to free their son.
The distressed parents have filed a police complaint in Mau Darwaza police station.
The police officials suspect that `Rahul` might be a jilted lover. However, the girl`s family has denied having any information about such aspect.
The police have detained some people in connection with the case, but have refused to divulge any details citing safety of the kidnapped boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming