14-year-old boy abducted in UP; kidnapper demands sister as ransom
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: In an eccentric case, a minor boy was abducted in Uttar Pradesh`s Farrukhabad and the abductor demanded his sister as ransom, a newspaper report said.
The 14-year-old boy, who was allegedly abducted is missing ever since he left for Farrukhabad on July 16.
The abductor has identified himself as `Rahul` and had contacted the parents of the minor boy and demanded their daughter as as ransom to free their son.
The distressed parents have filed a police complaint in Mau Darwaza police station.
The police officials suspect that `Rahul` might be a jilted lover. However, the girl`s family has denied having any information about such aspect.
The police have detained some people in connection with the case, but have refused to divulge any details citing safety of the kidnapped boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town