15 bodies found floating in Ganga
Muzaffarnagar: At least 15 bodies were found floating in Ganga in different districts of Uttar Pradesh including Muzaffarnagar, Bulandshahr and Bijnore, a senior official said on Tuesday.
The district authorities have recovered the bodies and sent them for postmortem, Surinder Kumar Singh, District Magistrate said here.
Four bodies coming from flood affected Uttarakhand were recovered in Muzaffarnagar, five in Bijnore and six bodies in Bulandshahr, he said.
Meanwhile heavy rains have been reported in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!
- Protests over 'sacrilegious act' in Jammu, case registered