15 injured in stone pelting during Muharram procession
Amroha: At least 15 people were injured
when unidentified persons pelted stones at Muharram
processionists on Friday, police said.
The incident took place when the procession was passing
through Chagori area here, in which one tazia was also
destroyed, they said.
"An inquiry has been set up to look into the matter and
charges will be framed against the accused," SP (JP Nagar)
Manjil Saini said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song