15 injured in stone pelting during Muharram procession
Amroha: At least 15 people were injured
when unidentified persons pelted stones at Muharram
processionists on Friday, police said.
The incident took place when the procession was passing
through Chagori area here, in which one tazia was also
destroyed, they said.
"An inquiry has been set up to look into the matter and
charges will be framed against the accused," SP (JP Nagar)
Manjil Saini said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him