150 students of Awadh University caught cheating
Faizabad (UP): A total of 150 students
were caught cheating in examinations conducted by the Faziabad
Awadh University, according to a varsity official.
University`s controller of examination Akhilesh
Chandra said the flying squad has caught about 150 examinees
copying so far in the exams. The exams are being conducted
across 250 centres in nine districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
Among these were 18 examinees caught by the
Vice-chancellor A K Mittal himself during a raid at GBR Degree
College in Nawabganj town.
"Legal action has been taken against the cheaters by
booking them under the anti-copying act. I have also issued a
show cause notice to the management and centre
superintendent of the degree college," Mittal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says