150 students of Awadh University caught cheating
Faizabad (UP): A total of 150 students
were caught cheating in examinations conducted by the Faziabad
Awadh University, according to a varsity official.
University`s controller of examination Akhilesh
Chandra said the flying squad has caught about 150 examinees
copying so far in the exams. The exams are being conducted
across 250 centres in nine districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
Among these were 18 examinees caught by the
Vice-chancellor A K Mittal himself during a raid at GBR Degree
College in Nawabganj town.
"Legal action has been taken against the cheaters by
booking them under the anti-copying act. I have also issued a
show cause notice to the management and centre
superintendent of the degree college," Mittal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions