150 students of Awadh University caught cheating
Faizabad (UP): A total of 150 students
were caught cheating in examinations conducted by the Faziabad
Awadh University, according to a varsity official.
University`s controller of examination Akhilesh
Chandra said the flying squad has caught about 150 examinees
copying so far in the exams. The exams are being conducted
across 250 centres in nine districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
Among these were 18 examinees caught by the
Vice-chancellor A K Mittal himself during a raid at GBR Degree
College in Nawabganj town.
"Legal action has been taken against the cheaters by
booking them under the anti-copying act. I have also issued a
show cause notice to the management and centre
superintendent of the degree college," Mittal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?