150 students of Awadh University caught cheating
Faizabad (UP): A total of 150 students
were caught cheating in examinations conducted by the Faziabad
Awadh University, according to a varsity official.
University`s controller of examination Akhilesh
Chandra said the flying squad has caught about 150 examinees
copying so far in the exams. The exams are being conducted
across 250 centres in nine districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
Among these were 18 examinees caught by the
Vice-chancellor A K Mittal himself during a raid at GBR Degree
College in Nawabganj town.
"Legal action has been taken against the cheaters by
booking them under the anti-copying act. I have also issued a
show cause notice to the management and centre
superintendent of the degree college," Mittal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'