17 teachers used fake certificates to get govt job
Muzaffarnagar: Seventeen government school teachers have been found to have allegedly got their jobs using fake documents at Chilkhana in Saharanpur district.
A case of cheating has been registered against these teachers, police said.
The principal of the BTC training centre Sanjay Upadhye told reporters here today that during verification educational certificates of 17 teachers were found to be fake.
The education department is also considering dismissal of these teachers from service, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth