17 teachers used fake certificates to get govt job
Muzaffarnagar: Seventeen government school teachers have been found to have allegedly got their jobs using fake documents at Chilkhana in Saharanpur district.
A case of cheating has been registered against these teachers, police said.
The principal of the BTC training centre Sanjay Upadhye told reporters here today that during verification educational certificates of 17 teachers were found to be fake.
The education department is also considering dismissal of these teachers from service, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!