17 teachers used fake certificates to get govt job
Muzaffarnagar: Seventeen government school teachers have been found to have allegedly got their jobs using fake documents at Chilkhana in Saharanpur district.
A case of cheating has been registered against these teachers, police said.
The principal of the BTC training centre Sanjay Upadhye told reporters here today that during verification educational certificates of 17 teachers were found to be fake.
The education department is also considering dismissal of these teachers from service, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player