17 teachers used fake certificates to get govt job
Muzaffarnagar: Seventeen government school teachers have been found to have allegedly got their jobs using fake documents at Chilkhana in Saharanpur district.
A case of cheating has been registered against these teachers, police said.
The principal of the BTC training centre Sanjay Upadhye told reporters here today that during verification educational certificates of 17 teachers were found to be fake.
The education department is also considering dismissal of these teachers from service, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected
- Houthi rebels form Supreme Council to govern Yemen
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide