17-year-old raped at gunpoint, accused arrested
Greater Noida: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly raped at gunpoint in a computer training centre in Habibpur village, police said on Sunday.
Zakir, an employee at the centre where the victim was enrolled, raped the girl on June 8 and threatened to kill her if she told anyone about the incident, police said.
The accused had allegedly asked the victim to stay back and committed the crime after all other students had left, they said, adding that he has been arrested.
Two days after the incident, the girl had stopped going to the centre as she could not face the accused who again threatened her, police said.
The victim went into depression and it was only last night that she confided in her parents about the incident, they said.
"FIR was lodged at Bisrakh police station. Zakir has been arrested," a senior police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH