18 IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In second police reshuffle within two days, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 18 IPS officers including district chiefs, officials said here on Sunday.
The development took place late last night which comes close on the heels of a major bureaucratic reshuffle on Thursday in which 22 senior IPS officers were transferred, besides three IAS officers.
In the latest round of transfers, Superintendent of Police (SP) Unnao Sonia Singh has been attached to the Director General of Police (DGP) office, whereas SP Sambhal Tehsildar Singh has been shifted to Balrampur.
He would replace V D Shukla, who has been shifted to intelligence headquarters in the same capacity.
SP CB-CID R K Srivastava has been transferred as SP Unnao and would replace Sonia Singh.
Former Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Lucknow J Ravinder Goud, who was attached to DGP office recently, has been posted as SSP Bareilly, replacing Akash Kulhari who was shifted as Commandant of 15 PAC.
SSP Azamgarh Arvind Sen has been transferred to Banda. He would replace Udai Shankar Jaiswal who has been attached to the DGP office.
Commandant 38 PAC Abdul Hameed has been made posted as SP Barabanki replacing Surendra Rao Ananad Kulkarni, who too has been attached with the DGP office.
Commandant 15 PAC Akhilesh Kumar has been posted as SP of Bijnor replacing Rajesh Krishna, who has been posted as Commandant of 20 PAC, Azamgarh.
Umesh Kumar Singh would replace Kiran S as SP Sultanpur as the latter has been posted as SP Railway Lucknow.
SP intelligence Ratan Kant Pandey has been posted as SP Khalilabad in place of Piyush Srivastava, who has been shifted to Sambhal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog