2 get life term for killing mother over property dispute
Mainpuri (UP): A fast track court on Wednesday
convicted two brothers for murdering their mother and sent
them to life imprisonment.
Convicting Bhagwan Das and Bankey Lal for murdering their
mother Shiela Devi in Lakhanmau village on December 12, 2009,
fast track court judge Lallu Singh sentenced the duo to life
imprisonment and slapped a fine of Rs 50,000 each on them.
According to the prosecution, the duo wanted the woman
transfer her 45 bigha land in their name to which she had
refused, following which they killed her.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram