2 IPS officers transfered by UP govt
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has transferred two IPS officers, a spokesman said.
Vinay Kumar Yadav, who was attached with the DGP headquarters, has been posted as SP Kasganj.
SP Kasganj Rajendra Prasad Pandey has been attached with the DGP headquarters, he said.
Meanwhile, transfer of Inspector General of Police Anti-Terror Squad Rajiv Sabbarwal as IG (Varanasi Zone) has been cancelled, he said.
These are routine transfers, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!