2 youths die after inhaling poisonous gas in Ballia

Two youths today died due to asphyxia after they entered a well to take out a goat in Haldi area, a police officer said here.

Ballia: Two youths today died due to
asphyxia after they entered a well to take out a goat in Haldi
area, a police officer said here.

Satyendra Gaur (22) and Rakesh (30) were taken ill after
inhaling poisonous gas when they entered a well to rescue a
goat at Rikani Chappra village this afternoon, Deputy
Superintendent of Police Ram Prakash said.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close