This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

200 taken ill due to food poisoning

Last Updated: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 15:55

Meerut: Over 200 people were taken ill
after consuming sweets during a wedding ceremony in Khiwai
village near here, police said on Tuesday.

The victims who consumed `gajar ka halwa` at the
marriage last night complained of headache, vomiting and
stomach pain.
They were rushed to different hospitals at Bardhana,
Meerut, Baraut and Budhana, where their condition is stated to
be stable, doctors said.
Over 300 people came to attend two weddings in Meerut
here, police said.


First Published: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 15:55

More from zeenews

comments powered by Disqus