22-year-old newlywed woman ends life
Meerut: A 22-year-old newlywed woman allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself on Friday in Nauchandi area of the district, police said.
The deceased identified as Pinky, a resident of Shastri Nagar in Nauchandi area, was married to Pawan (26) on January 23.
These days she was staying at her parent`s house in Shastri Nagar, ASP City Om Prakash said.
Pinky`s parents found her body hanging from the ceiling fan in her room this morning and immediately informed the police about it.
The body has been sent for post mortem, Prakash said, adding, investigations are on to ascertain the reason behind the suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry