22-year-old newlywed woman ends life
Meerut: A 22-year-old newlywed woman allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself on Friday in Nauchandi area of the district, police said.
The deceased identified as Pinky, a resident of Shastri Nagar in Nauchandi area, was married to Pawan (26) on January 23.
These days she was staying at her parent`s house in Shastri Nagar, ASP City Om Prakash said.
Pinky`s parents found her body hanging from the ceiling fan in her room this morning and immediately informed the police about it.
The body has been sent for post mortem, Prakash said, adding, investigations are on to ascertain the reason behind the suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city