24 candidates in fray for Gautam Buddha Nagar Lok Sabha seat
Greater Noida: As many as 24 candidates have filed their nominations for the Gautam Buddha Nagar Lok Sabha seat in Uttar Pradesh.
"29 candidates had file nominations. Three nominations were rejected and two have withdrawn. Now, 24 candidates are left in fray. Election symbols have been given to independent candidates.
Polling is scheduled for April 10," Assistant Returning Officer Bachhu Singh said.
Among the candidates in poll fray are BJP`s Mahesh Sharma, Narinder Singh Bhati of Samajwadi Party, Satish Awana of BSP, Ramesh Chand Tomar from Congress and AAP`s K P Singh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India