24 candidates in fray for Gautam Buddha Nagar Lok Sabha seat
Greater Noida: As many as 24 candidates have filed their nominations for the Gautam Buddha Nagar Lok Sabha seat in Uttar Pradesh.
"29 candidates had file nominations. Three nominations were rejected and two have withdrawn. Now, 24 candidates are left in fray. Election symbols have been given to independent candidates.
Polling is scheduled for April 10," Assistant Returning Officer Bachhu Singh said.
Among the candidates in poll fray are BJP`s Mahesh Sharma, Narinder Singh Bhati of Samajwadi Party, Satish Awana of BSP, Ramesh Chand Tomar from Congress and AAP`s K P Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you