24 candidates in fray for Gautam Buddha Nagar Lok Sabha seat
Greater Noida: As many as 24 candidates have filed their nominations for the Gautam Buddha Nagar Lok Sabha seat in Uttar Pradesh.
"29 candidates had file nominations. Three nominations were rejected and two have withdrawn. Now, 24 candidates are left in fray. Election symbols have been given to independent candidates.
Polling is scheduled for April 10," Assistant Returning Officer Bachhu Singh said.
Among the candidates in poll fray are BJP`s Mahesh Sharma, Narinder Singh Bhati of Samajwadi Party, Satish Awana of BSP, Ramesh Chand Tomar from Congress and AAP`s K P Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened