24-year-old shot dead in UP
Unnao (UP): A 24-year-old youth was on Thursday shot dead allegedly by two persons in Gangaghat area of the district, police sources said.
Vikram Singh and his brother Shivbalak Singh shot dead Ankit Jaiswal in the wee hours this morning in Hajipur village when he was going with his father for some work, the sources said.
Ankit was involved in a court case with the accused in which he was being pressurised for compromise, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh