25 employees of UP Jal Nigam suspended
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Monday suspended 25 officials of Jal Nigam for various alleged irregularities.
On the directive of Urban Development Minister Azam Khan 25 employees and officials of Jal Nigam have been suspended with immediate effect, an official spokesman said here.
In addition to this, an FIR has been lodged against four officers of Construction and Design Service, a subsidiary of Jal Nigam at Allahabad.
Khan said in state assembly today that many officers were found to be involved in corrupt practices and anomalies were found in execution of various projects in different parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH