`25 SP MLAs may resign if Amar Singh not reinstated`
Moradabad: An Uttar Pradesh SP MLA has
demanded party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav to immediately
restore Amar Singh to the positions he had resigned from
otherwise he along with 25 of his office colleagues in the
assembly will be "bound to quit".
Moradabad city MLA Sandeep Agarwal said he and 25
other Samajwadi Party MLAs will quit if Yadav does not accept
their demand. Party workers would also stage protests across
the state against general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav for
creating a "rift" within the party.
In a letter to Yadav on Sunday, Agarwal said Amar Singh
has done a lot for the party and condemned general secretary
Ram Gopal Yadav for his "anti-Amar" comments.
Meanwhile, SP (Youth) general secretary Brijesh Singh
today also resigned in protest against Amar Singh`s
resignation from party posts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off