`25 SP MLAs may resign if Amar Singh not reinstated`
Moradabad: An Uttar Pradesh SP MLA has
demanded party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav to immediately
restore Amar Singh to the positions he had resigned from
otherwise he along with 25 of his office colleagues in the
assembly will be "bound to quit".
Moradabad city MLA Sandeep Agarwal said he and 25
other Samajwadi Party MLAs will quit if Yadav does not accept
their demand. Party workers would also stage protests across
the state against general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav for
creating a "rift" within the party.
In a letter to Yadav on Sunday, Agarwal said Amar Singh
has done a lot for the party and condemned general secretary
Ram Gopal Yadav for his "anti-Amar" comments.
Meanwhile, SP (Youth) general secretary Brijesh Singh
today also resigned in protest against Amar Singh`s
resignation from party posts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi