27 devotees fall ill in suspecting food poisoning
Muzaffarnagar (UP): At least 27 devotees
suffered suspected food poisoning here today after consuming
`prasad` made of `atta` during the Navaratra festival.
They were taken to hospital following complaints of
headeche, vomitting and fever, police sources said.
The sample of the "kutta atta` consumed has been
collected from the shop and sent for testing.
One shopkeeper Brijbhushan was arrested in this
connection, the sources said.
District officials conducted raids in several places
against adulterated goods in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?