27 devotees fall ill in suspecting food poisoning
Muzaffarnagar (UP): At least 27 devotees
suffered suspected food poisoning here today after consuming
`prasad` made of `atta` during the Navaratra festival.
They were taken to hospital following complaints of
headeche, vomitting and fever, police sources said.
The sample of the "kutta atta` consumed has been
collected from the shop and sent for testing.
One shopkeeper Brijbhushan was arrested in this
connection, the sources said.
District officials conducted raids in several places
against adulterated goods in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29