27 devotees fall ill in suspecting food poisoning
Muzaffarnagar (UP): At least 27 devotees
suffered suspected food poisoning here today after consuming
`prasad` made of `atta` during the Navaratra festival.
They were taken to hospital following complaints of
headeche, vomitting and fever, police sources said.
The sample of the "kutta atta` consumed has been
collected from the shop and sent for testing.
One shopkeeper Brijbhushan was arrested in this
connection, the sources said.
District officials conducted raids in several places
against adulterated goods in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested