Muzaffarnagar (UP): At least 27 devotees
suffered suspected food poisoning here today after consuming
`prasad` made of `atta` during the Navaratra festival.
They were taken to hospital following complaints of
headeche, vomitting and fever, police sources said.
The sample of the "kutta atta` consumed has been
collected from the shop and sent for testing.
One shopkeeper Brijbhushan was arrested in this
connection, the sources said.
District officials conducted raids in several places
against adulterated goods in the city.