28-yr-old widow commits suicide following harassment in UP
Badaun (UP): A 28-year-old widow committed suicide in Kadar Chowk area after being allegedly harassed by a youth, police said on Sunday.
Reshma immolated herself yesterday as she was being harassed by one Rashid in Bhabhuia village, additional SP Maan Singh said.
Reshma`s husband had died three years ago, he said, adding that she is survived by two children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?