3 children die of diarrhoea in Bhadohi
Bhadohi (UP): Three children died of diarrhoea here, officials said.
The children identified as Abhishek Verma (6), Kajal (5) and Vishal (6) were admitted to the hospital on Friday where they died during treatment, Chief Medical Officer Dr Zubair Ahmed said.
Several teams of doctors have rushed to villages from where reports of the disease have been received and district hospital doctors have also been alerted, he said.
As many as 28 new patients of diarrhoea have been admitted to various hospitals in Bhadohi district since Friday, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes