3 children die of diarrhoea in Bhadohi
Bhadohi (UP): Three children died of diarrhoea here, officials said.
The children identified as Abhishek Verma (6), Kajal (5) and Vishal (6) were admitted to the hospital on Friday where they died during treatment, Chief Medical Officer Dr Zubair Ahmed said.
Several teams of doctors have rushed to villages from where reports of the disease have been received and district hospital doctors have also been alerted, he said.
As many as 28 new patients of diarrhoea have been admitted to various hospitals in Bhadohi district since Friday, officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video