3 children die of diarrhoea in Bhadohi
Bhadohi (UP): Three children died of diarrhoea here, officials said.
The children identified as Abhishek Verma (6), Kajal (5) and Vishal (6) were admitted to the hospital on Friday where they died during treatment, Chief Medical Officer Dr Zubair Ahmed said.
Several teams of doctors have rushed to villages from where reports of the disease have been received and district hospital doctors have also been alerted, he said.
As many as 28 new patients of diarrhoea have been admitted to various hospitals in Bhadohi district since Friday, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday