3 children die of diarrhoea in Bhadohi
Bhadohi (UP): Three children died of diarrhoea here, officials said.
The children identified as Abhishek Verma (6), Kajal (5) and Vishal (6) were admitted to the hospital on Friday where they died during treatment, Chief Medical Officer Dr Zubair Ahmed said.
Several teams of doctors have rushed to villages from where reports of the disease have been received and district hospital doctors have also been alerted, he said.
As many as 28 new patients of diarrhoea have been admitted to various hospitals in Bhadohi district since Friday, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen