3 IAS officers shuffled, transfer of another cancelled in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday shuffled the departments of three IAS officers and cancelled the transfer of another, an official spokesman said.
Principal Secretary Jeevesh Nandan has been relieved of the charge of Mines and Minerals department, he said.
He would, however, retain IT and Electronics departments, the spokesman said.
Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare, Chandra Prakash has been appointed Principal Secretary, Mines and Minerals.
Secretary, Animal Husbandry, K Ravinranayak has been shifted to Sports and Youth Welfare in the same capacity.
Transfer of Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry, Yogesh Kumar to the Revenue Board has been cancelled, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees