3 IAS officers shuffled, transfer of another cancelled in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday shuffled the departments of three IAS officers and cancelled the transfer of another, an official spokesman said.
Principal Secretary Jeevesh Nandan has been relieved of the charge of Mines and Minerals department, he said.
He would, however, retain IT and Electronics departments, the spokesman said.
Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare, Chandra Prakash has been appointed Principal Secretary, Mines and Minerals.
Secretary, Animal Husbandry, K Ravinranayak has been shifted to Sports and Youth Welfare in the same capacity.
Transfer of Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry, Yogesh Kumar to the Revenue Board has been cancelled, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre