3 IAS officers shuffled, transfer of another cancelled in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday shuffled the departments of three IAS officers and cancelled the transfer of another, an official spokesman said.
Principal Secretary Jeevesh Nandan has been relieved of the charge of Mines and Minerals department, he said.
He would, however, retain IT and Electronics departments, the spokesman said.
Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare, Chandra Prakash has been appointed Principal Secretary, Mines and Minerals.
Secretary, Animal Husbandry, K Ravinranayak has been shifted to Sports and Youth Welfare in the same capacity.
Transfer of Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry, Yogesh Kumar to the Revenue Board has been cancelled, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list