3 IAS officers shuffled, transfer of another cancelled in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday shuffled the departments of three IAS officers and cancelled the transfer of another, an official spokesman said.
Principal Secretary Jeevesh Nandan has been relieved of the charge of Mines and Minerals department, he said.
He would, however, retain IT and Electronics departments, the spokesman said.
Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare, Chandra Prakash has been appointed Principal Secretary, Mines and Minerals.
Secretary, Animal Husbandry, K Ravinranayak has been shifted to Sports and Youth Welfare in the same capacity.
Transfer of Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry, Yogesh Kumar to the Revenue Board has been cancelled, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Honorary Fellowship awarded to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in UK
- MSc-PhD in chemical, molecular biology to be offered by IIT-Kharagpur, IACS
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley cuts short China visit
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh has moved on already! Here's proof
- Last rites of martyred CRPF inspector performed in Thiruvananthapuram